During these past years of events and inflation, people have been turning towards other methods of living and providing for themselves and saving money. We have seen the demand of people wanting to grow and harvest there own food. But not everybody has the capabilities of growing a garden.
If you are on a low budget and have lack of space for gardening, a cold frame green house is for you. Its compact, capable of shielding your plants and useful all year round. A cold frame green house is more versatile and useful in comparison to a traditional greenhouse.
Whats the difference between a traditional greenhouse and a cold frame? Traditional greenhouse often uses gas or electric heat to maintain, while in the other hand a cold frame greenhouse depends on the suns warmth, in an insulated structure, to create a safe micro-climate environment for your garden.
GARDEN GREENHOUSE – DIY Kit includes all the necessary parts to assemble a nicely designed indoor or outdoor greenhouse nursery in four easy steps. Featuring the wooden frame made from pine fir, transparent polycarbonate glazing panels, maximum open angle top door hinges to gain easy access to the garden plants.
LONGER GROWING SEASON – Inspired by the old fashioned glasshouse, the greenhouse has a clear material on the outside to let in sunlight and traps solar heat for a warmer growing environment. Get a head start by beginning the growing before spring starts and protect plants during the colder fall and winter months.
IMPROVED HARVEST – Vegetable gardening will have an improved harvest because of optimal growing conditions. Propagate and reproduce parent plants or germinate seeds to insure they grow into healthy plants. Plants can grow more rapidly compared to an outdoor open environment.
PEST PROTECTION – A greenhouse will keep pest and harmful insects away from your plants. You can also add helpful insects such as lady bugs or grasshoppers inside the greenhouse after watering to help care for and maintain healthy plants.
- Large interior bottom to cultivate tender potted plants
- Allows to grow plants out of season
- Ventilated paneling to allow airflow while minimizing heat dissipation
- Easy light transmission
- Lightweight for easy portability.
- Top opening door allows easy access to plants for maintenance
- Good way to store plants indoors if you have limited patio or backyard space
Dimensions: 40″ x 26″ x 16″ (LxWxH)
Net Weight: 8 lbs
Material: Fir (Pine Wood) & Polycarbonate
1 x Wooden greenhouse
1 x User manual
Country: USA (remote area is excluded)
Estimated Delivery Time: 4-10 business days
Shipping Cost: Free Shipping
Courier: USPS or others
- We can cancel the order for you if you contact us in time after your purchase.If your payment finished and the parcel is not shipped out, you can cancel your order before your item’s delivery. And we will refund full of your money.
- Orders can't be canceled once the parcel is shipped out.