Green House * Nursery * Planting Box * Home Garden
Top Loading * Heat trapping * Ventilated
Wooden Greenhouse will hold plants and protect them from the environment such as cold, wind, insects, or other disturbances. The greenhouse is put together in four steps, and compliments indoor space. The design is unobtrusive to look nice in any space. It is lightweight so you can relocate it around to receive optimal sunlight if used in an outdoor space.
In agriculture and gardening, a cold frame is a transparent-roofed enclosure, built low to the ground, used to protect plants from adverse weather, primarily excessive cold or wet. The transparent top admits sunlight and prevents heat escape via convection that would otherwise occur, particularly at night. Essentially, a cold frame functions as a miniature greenhouse to extend the growing season.
- Large interior bottom to cultivate tender potted plants
- Allows to grow plants out of season
- Ventilated paneling to allow airflow while minimizing heat dissipation
- Easy light transmission
- Lightweight for easy portability.
- Top opening door allows easy access to plants for maintenance
- Good way to store plants indoors if you have limited patio or backyard space
Dimensions: 40″ x 26″ x 16″ (LxWxH)
Net Weight: 6 lbs
Material: Fir (Pine Wood)
1 x Wooden greenhouse
1 x User manual