Bookshelf Ladder * Salon Shelf * Compact Design * Home Décor
Plant Shelf * Home Office Organizer * Four Tier Shelf
Bookshelf Ladder is a stylish, inexpensive and versitile way to organize your home. It can be useful in many rooms and adjusted to fit your needs.
- Stands on its own, does not need to be bolted to wall to stay in place
- Containment shelf allow for friction to keep potted plants in place
- Not all shelves need to be installed to allow for taller items. Can be a 3 or 4 tier shelf case.
- Bookshelf ladder can be mounted to a wall for heavy support
- Lightweight frame is easy to maneuver yet very sturdy after assembly
- Fast easy assembly in about 15 minutes
- When assembling, do one side first with the screws and then move onto the next side.
- Be gentle with screwing everything together. This wood is a delicate pine and could split if you’re not gentle with it.
- Once it is assembled, you will notice it is in fact very sturdy to hold many books or plants.
Inspire your interior design technique
Rustic interiors are truly raw, often with unfinished elements that are typically made of stone or wood. Interior designers who follow the rustic theme derive most of their ideas, styles, and designs from natural inspiration and also tend to include accessories that mostly come from outdoors.
The main focus of rustic interior designers is on raw, natural, and unrefined elements that are bold and blatantly real. These designs also have quite an earthy and organic touch to them. Many people consider rustic to be really dark and heavy, however, there is a trend of ‘modern and contemporary rustic’ that has been making waves lately and it is a fresh, light, and grounded take on the ‘original’ rustic theme.
You can also try a simple Minimalist approach, an interior design that are truly simple, low-key, and unfussy. They thrive on the principle that goes like; “less is more” so they take some of the best and simplest modern designs and simplify them even further.
Minimal interior styles and designs consist of ultra-clean lines and streamlined furnishings that have nothing flamboyant or glitzy about them. They also pick on air and neutral color palettes that provide a great sense of warmth and coolness to the eyes.