Vertical Wall Hanging Planter
Easy way to grow plants when you don’t have a lot of space. More importantly, allows you to to go vertical with your garden! Get multiple wall hangers to cover a chain link fences or walls, or place in optimal places to highlight your favorite garden sections.
Perfect for growing a variety of plants
Herbs ● Flowers ● Vegtables ● Seedling ● More!
Ferns ● Succulents ● Peperomia ● Chinese Evergreen ● Ivy ● Norfolk Island Pine ● Hoya ● Rubber Tree ● Corn Plant ● Pothos ● Cast-Iron Plant ● Jade Plant ● Weeping Fig ● Kalanchoe
Size: 40″ x 11.8″
Soil Pockets: 7
1. Simply hang on the wall.
2. Fill pockets 3/4 full with planting soil.
3. Plant seedlings or plants into pocket
4. Water the plants regularly.
One (1) Hanging Pocket
* No mounting material included
**No soil, seeds, or plants included
- Before adding soil, we recommend lining the bottom of each pouch with plastic to help keep the water where you place it.
- Try not to place it in a hot place while the plant is in the seedling stage