A greenhouse (also known as a glasshouse or hothouse) is a structure with walls and rooff made up of transparent material, which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown. A miniature greenhouse is known as a cold frame. The interior of a greenhouse exposed to sunlight becomes significantly warmer thant the external temperture, protecting its contents in cold weather.
- Benefits: Longer growing season, garden in any weather, grow a variety of plants, protection from pest, grow without pesticides, keeping beneficial insects inside, customize your greenhouse, etc.
- Portable: The shelving system is easy to set up and take down when you need to move it to a different location
- Frame: The shelves are made from high quality tubular steel with powder coating to prevent rust within the elements.
- Features: Walk-in feature allows for easy access for adding plants and tending to them without compromising space needed for growth. The zipper roll up door is great for ventilation.
- Outer: The PE plastic cover helps protect the plants while allowing sunlight to pass and nourish them
- Shelving: 6 shelves on each side creates space for all of your plants (12 shelves total)