Wooden Cold Frame Greenhouse Bed 31x23x20
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
- 11.00 LBS
During these past years of events and inflation, people have been turning towards other methods of living and providing for themselves and saving money. We have seen the demand of people wanting to grow and harvest there own food. But not everybody has the capabilities of growing a garden.
If you are on a low budget and have lack of space for gardening, a cold frame green house is for you. Its compact, capable of shielding your plants and useful all year round. A cold frame green house is more versatile and useful in comparison to a traditional greenhouse.
Whats the difference between a traditional greenhouse and a cold frame? Traditional greenhouse often uses gas or electric heat to maintain, while in the other hand a cold frame greenhouse depends on the suns warmth, in an insulated structure, to create a safe micro-climate environment for your garden.
LONGER GROWING SEASON – Inspired by the old fashioned glasshouse, the greenhouse has a clear material on the outside to let in sunlight and traps solar heat for a warmer growing environment. Get a head start by beginning the growing before spring starts and protect plants during the colder fall and winter months.
IMPROVED HARVEST – Vegetable gardening will have an improved harvest because of optimal growing conditions. Propagate and reproduce parent plants or germinate seeds to insure they grow into healthy plants. Plants can grow more rapidly compared to an outdoor open environment.
PEST PROTECTION – A greenhouse will keep pest and harmful insects away from your plants. You can also add helpful insects such as lady bugs or grasshoppers inside the greenhouse after watering to help care for and maintain healthy plants.
3 Customer Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you are planning to make one of your own from scratch, this is a better alternative. It is cheaper, nicer and faster and in about an hour you have a mini greenhouse. Treat the wood with preservative before assembly so it should last longer for several season.
I used this to start our seeds in the winter and placed it by a window and a heater in my home and with the help of some grow lights I was able to start a lot of my seeds for my summer vegetable garden without having some thing unsightly in my home
Wanted a greenhouse for the deck to transfer seedlings until frost chances drop. This goes together easily.
US Shipping Details
• Your order is processed during business hours and we ship next business day. A tracking number is updated by 5.00pm PST. (*Some restrictions apply)
• We do not ship to APO/FPO and Post Office box addresses.
• Free S&H charges do not apply to International Customers.
• Free shipping does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all other U.S.A Territories. Customers pay additional S&H fee.
• If free shipping is selected for one of these destinations we reserve the right to cancel your order. Please select an alternative shipping method to ensure quick processing and the fastest delivery.
• Please see shipping calculator on this listing to see if this item is offered in your area and then use the Calculate Cost Option.
• Please note USPS Priority and first class are not guaranteed delivery times.
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DUTY/TAX/BROKERAGE FEES THAT MAY BE CHARGED
We have no control over them, nor will be able to quote you on what they may be. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
• Regardless of the shipping option chosen, please understand that once your item leaves the United States, we have no control over the shipment time frame. There is nothing we can do if your country decides to hold your package in customs.
• Shipping costs are located on the "Shipping and Payments" tab on the top of the listing.
• Express shipping is available. The options and pricing will be stated on the item's eBay listing page.
• Please note when choosing USPS First Class Mail, there is no time-frame in which your package will arrive. The United States Postal Service does not guarantee any dates, so neither can we. Please understand that you are taking a risk by choosing First Class Mail or Priority Flat Rate and it can, in some cases, take a very long time to arrive. We also will not be able to offer you a refund if your item is taking a long time to arrive, even if you are waiting for months.
Shipping Time Frame
• Orders are normally processed and shipped within 24 hours of payment being received.
• Any orders placed after 3pm PST on Friday will be processed and shipped the following Monday.
• Expedited/Priority shipping is available. The options and pricing will be stated on the item's eBay listing page.
• Once the label for your item is created, you will receive a tracking number via eBay. Tracking information will be updated once the carrier picks up your item.
• Returns are accepted up to 30 days after purchase, only if items have never been used. We reserve the right to refuse returns in which the value has been diminished in some way.
• Everything received must be shipped back for exchange or refund. Buyer is to pay for Return Shipping chargers.
• Ship the item back to us and include a note stating whether you would like an exchange or refund and why you are returning it.
• We will ship exchanges after we receive the returned item.
• We offer a 30 - Day Money Back Guarantee excluding your original shipping and handling charges.
• Contact us prior for a return authorization number and shipping instructions.
• Buyer pays the return shipping cost.
• If the item was offered at Free Shipping an $8.00 Shipping Fee will be deducted from the final refund.
• Any Gift with Purchase associated with your order must be returned as well.